HERZOG COMPOSITE PANEL SYSTEM
Architectural metal products are now fabricated in house with Herzog’s PANELBuilder System. Come customize your projects with us!
Herzog Roofing has gone through thorough training to fabricate Aluminum Composite Material (ACM) and Play Panels from various manufacturers, including the FUSION DRILLFREE panel extrusion system.
The FUSION™ DRILLFREE™ panel extrusion system allows our team to fabricate the materials needed and cut out the middle man, increasing completion time, productivity and profitability for us and our clients.
The DRILLFREE™ system has shown to be the best choice economically. Especially when you consider the benefits regarding the health and safety of our team and the promotion of innovation in the work space.
METAL WALL PANELS
FARO FOCUS S-70:
- This device enables Herzog Roofing to obtain a 3D scan with ultra-high accurate measurements of objects and buildings, in a quick and efficient manner. It records construction sites, complex structures, and architectural facades, delivering realistic and true-to-detail scan results with a range of 70m per scan and a distance accuracy up to +/- 3mm.
- Herzog Roofing purchased the AXYZ 5018 PANELBuilder System. It is the most sophisticated all-in-one solution on the market. By combining an advanced easy-to-use solution with a custom machine design, it is possible to process all types of cladding materials. The system’s routers are designed specifically for processing large volumes of Aluminum Composite Material (ACM) and Metal Composite Material (MCM) sheets in the fastest and most efficient way possible. The machine can be configured to suit your exact needs.
- Our metal panel team uses industry leading programming software and technology to make certain that each individual panel component is constructed to the distinct parameters of the façade. Our design phase considers various components such as sheet metal flashing and trim colors prior to design finalization and fabrication. The team spends a considerable amount of time focusing on the details of our projects, resulting in accurate, consistent, and exclusive exterior designs.
- Once the design is finalized, each panel is received by our in-house fabrication team. The design dimensions and details are in putted into our PANELBuilder software system, allowing the precise layout specifications to be followed for each custom product. Following the fabrication of each panel, our team will package and transport your product to the job site to be installed.
- Our experienced and qualified employees will install the metal panels to meet your high quality standards in a timely manner, and bring your project to the next level.